How to Prepare for an Online Hypnotherapy Session
- You will need a laptop or tablet and it is highly recommended that you use a headset . Although speakerphone is possible, headphones are definitely a better option! Please make sure that your device is supported independently in a position where we can view each other.
- I can work with your using either Zoom or Skype , please let me know your preference when you contact me.
- Find a comfortable, quiet place in your home where there is either a bed, sofa or comfy chair that you can relax in. A pillow will help support your head and a lovely blanket will keep you warm.
- Let everyone in the household know that you will need privacy during our session together and it goes without saying that other adults, children and pets should not be in the room to disturb your therapy. Peace and quiet cannot be underestimated.
- Turn off any electronic devices that may distract you.